Our Needs and Options Review allows you to start an exploration designed to precisely understand your requirements and potential challenges, and then gives you findings and recommendations, a plan to move forward, a timeline and rough order of cost. A surgeon wouldn’t operate without a proper diagnosis; our low-cost Needs and Options Review works in the same way.
Needs and Options Review
Part A: On-Site Consultation
- On-site meeting with a registered architect to discuss the project and provide expert opinion
- Clarify project goals, program requirements, and challenges
- Discuss potential high level design solutions
- Discuss potential high level construction phasing and budget
- Site and/or building walk-through and preliminary assessment
- Produce an outline brief summarizing the project objective, site observations, feasibility, and a high level design strategy
- Follow-up call to discuss outline brief
Part B: Pre-Design Analysis
- Zoning chart
- Concept sketch
- Building analysis
- Coordinate with General Contractor to develop cost estimates / budget development (high level)
- Coordinate with General Contractor to develop a design and construction schedule (high level)
- Produce a report containing the above information
- Produce Scope of Services and Fee Proposal for the next phases of the project.
Get in touch today to get started.