“Equitable Boston” Panel
“Boston is in a uniquely powerful position to make our city more affordable, equitable, connected, and resilient.” – Imagine Boston 2030, May 2017
April 9, 2018 –
Equitable Boston: Design, Development and Access to Opportunity
Using the Imagine Boston 2030 goals as a framework, panelists from the planning, design and development community addressed how the City’s vision for the future can be achieved using more inclusive and equitable practices to shape the built environment. Together with the City, we have the chance to impact economic opportunity for all residents, attract and retain a more diverse workforce, and create a stronger, more inclusive future for Boston. Presented by DREAM Collaborative and the Boston Society of Architects/AIA.
Couldn’t make it to the event? Check out the video on WGBH’s Forum Network.
- Kenneth Turner, Director of Diversity & Inclusion/Compliance at Massport
- Kathy MacNeil, Principal at MP Boston
- Gregory Minott AIA, Managing Principal at DREAM Collaborative and BSA Vice President for Practice
- Natalia Urtubey, Executive Director of Imagine Boston 2030
- Andrew Tarsy, Principal at Emblem Strategic
- Richard Taylor, Chairman of Taylor Smith Development