DREAM Collaborative has an immediate need for a full-time Accounting Manager to join our dynamic team. This critical role will oversee day-to-day accounting and work closely with firm leadership to improve processes and bring rigor to the financial management of the business. The ideal candidate has prior experience in the AEC industry, is a strong collaborator, and brings a keen attention to detail and an eye for efficiencies.
Why work at DREAM?
- Cash flow and budget management.
- Responsible for maintaining general ledger and schedules
- Developing and maintaining a company’s financial policies and procedures
- Creating and completing financial reporting systems (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual)
- Utilization and maintenance of financial software in Deltek VantagePoint
- Overseeing payroll and accounts receivable and payable
- Managing any outsourced financial activities
- Accounts payable and consultant accruals
- Accounts receivable processing, monitoring, and tracking
- One-page update of financial performance monthly
- Backlog assessment (monthly)
- Pipeline assessment (monthly)
- Quarterly updates for budget plan
- Oversee outsourcing of payroll processing and work with Operations Manager
- Oversee and work with Operations Manager on yearly capital budgeting
- Be the interface with the retained CPA for tax planning and year end
- Manage the professional liability relationship
Let’s take your career to the next level