DREAM is now accepting resumes from well-rounded architectural professionals who are enthusiastic about bringing your full self to work everyday – whether in our co-working space at WeWork in Back Bay or from your home workspace. DREAM is a Just organization committed to meaningful diversity, equity, and inclusion in architecture and beyond. Bring your energy, your passion for excellence, and your growth mindset to a different kind of firm that truly wants to see you to thrive. In-state applicants preferred.
Why work at DREAM?
- Design Coordinators: 3+ years of experience; working toward or ready to begin registration process; possesses solid digital literacy and high level of production capacity; hungry to learn and grow.
- Architects: 3-12 years of experience; current MA license; basic understanding of contract and terms; willing to develop comfort as public presence representing DREAM with clients, subcontractors and other partners.
- Project Architects: 7-15+ years of experience; current MA license; well-rounded professional with solid PA experience; developing project management skills; comfort representing DREAM as a public presence; enthusiastic about both teaching and learning.
- PA/PMs: 15+ years of experience including in sceince + technology, mixed-use, multifamily residential, higher-ed, and/or historic preservation projects; current MA registration; solid architectural team leadership experience as well as established project management expertise; plays a key role in growing others and in business development.
Other Desired Characteristics
- Builds successful working and collaborative relationships with internal team and external stakeholders
- Quickly establishes credibility and rapport with key stakeholders
- Maintains a level of technical and technological proficiency necessary to do the work
- Infuses a fresh perspective and creative ideas, balanced with best practices
- Possesses highly developed interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Communicates, listens, and collaborates effectively
- Adaptable, flexible, and responsive in a fast-paced environment; maintains self-control and calm under pressure
- Holds oneself to high standards and models personal accountability
- Pre-empts and manages conflict; successfully addresses and mitigates escalated issues
- Delegates to enable others’ contributions, outcomes, and development
- Values diversity of thought, backgrounds and perspectives
- Demonstrates positive attitude, energy, and resilience
- Willing to both teach and learn
- Views oneself as a team player working towards common goals
- Client success oriented
- Demonstrates genuine commitment to DREAM’s mission and success through action
- Embodies DREAM’s core values
Let’s get started on your DREAM career