- Green Architecture
- Urban Redevelopment
- Energy Consulting
- Innovative Urban Design
- Vibrant Urban Environments
- Holistic Community Planning
- Inspiring Spaces for Living
- Inviting Spaces for Worship
Who We Are
D/R/E/A/M Collaborative is a full service firm offering professional architecture, urban design, energy design, and development consulting services. Our work focuses on real estate development projects that transform urban neighborhoods, vacant lots, and underutilized buildings into vibrant communities and healthy buildings. We currently serve developers, non-profits, AEC firms, and homeowners. We work on multiple scales including, commercial, retail, mixed-use development ,multi-family housing, institutional, and private residential. D/R/E/A/M was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with an office in Marlborough, MA and in Jamaica. D/R/E/A/M Collaborative is a SOMWBA certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE/DBE).
- Development & Planning: We help our clients in the very early stages of each project to create comprehensive plans, assess project feasibility, articulate their vision, quantify their needs, and engage stakeholders and community groups.
- Revitalization: We create urban revitalization strategies that transform decaying areas into vibrant communities.
- Energy Analysis & Design: We deliver high building performance with an array of building integrated clean energy technologies and expertise with the LEED rating system.
- Architecture: Working closely with our clients we design high performance building solutions that respond effectively to client needs, budget, the surrounding context, culture, and climate.
- Management: We integrate with the design and construction team to design and manage the project program or specific areas such as the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification process.
In the Media
- 2010 Young Architect Award Recipient
- 2010 Energy Star Award
- 2008 AIA /BSA Best Building Design Award